Get your leak fixed with our $200 rebate
If you’ve found a leak in your home, it pays not to overlook it. In Katherine, around one in eight homes and one in three businesses has a water leak. On average these leaks are wasting around 300 000 litres of water amounting to about $580 per year from your hip pocket.
Using Living Water Smart’s Leak Find and Fix rebate, you can contact one of our registered plumbers to check out the leak and, if it costs less than $200 to fix, you won’t have to pay anything towards it.
What’s included in the $200 Leak Find and Fix rebate?
- Attendance (call out fee) by one of our registered plumbers at your home or business for 30 minutes to validate the presence of a leak, and the volume of water leaking.
- Leak detection services to find the location of your leak (e.g. in the irrigation, toilet, or an underground pipe etc).
- If it’s a quick and easy fix, the plumber will fix it there and then.
- If the leak will cost more than the $200 rebate value to fix, the plumber will provide you with a quote before commencing work.
The Leak, Find and Fix rebate are available to the residential, commercial and government sectors with the following eligibility conditions:
- Your property must be connected to the mains water supply in the Katherine region.
- You must be able to access your property's water meter.
- You are eligible for one rebate per property, each financial year.
- Units, apartments and townhouses are eligible.
I’d like to get my leak fixed using the $200 rebate. What do I need to do?
View our list of registered plumbers*, call your preferred supplier and arrange an appointment. It really is that simple. You don’t even need to ask to be reimbursed as the plumber will invoice Living Water Smart directly.
*You must have your leak repaired by a Living Water Smart registered plumber to receive the $200 Leak Find and Fix rebate.